Builiding of User friendly Website is not an easy one. By referring these tips which are given in this infographic, you will really get some ideas about the trends of web design in 2015.
Why responsive design is so important in today’s digital world? What is actually? Get to know all stuffs about responsive web design in this presentation.
It is very important for any business to have clear website that will be attractive, compelling and user-friendly. There are many characteristics need to be considered when making effective websites that drags customers to get into your website and look on your products or service for making a deal.
Though it is possible, how to make it more good, cost-effective and easily manageable? The best solution is to use PHP, the server-side scripting language that helps in solving all those problems.
What is PHP?
PHP was originally named as “Personal Home Page” in early 1995, and gradually it was changed as “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”. The main aim of it is to create interactive dynamic web pages on the World Wide Web. It is the most popularly used open-source scripting language and is otherwise called as “high-level” language, as it is easy to learn when compared to C, ASP.Net, etc.
It was originally designed to web development and gradually it was declared as the robust language. Primarily it was used as “embedded” scripting language meaning the PHP codes are embedded in HTML code.
· It is the most popular as it can be embedded directly into HTML coding.
· The main focus is web development so it can solve all the scenarios when compared to other designing languages.
· Very easy to write and the scripts allow websites to get coupled with the database.
· It is the best cross-platform, meaning it is versatile and can be used in any platform.
· It does not require many tools and having text editor is all enough.
How to use PHP for improving website?
· Working on web forms
· Database communication
· Building loyalty function
· Secure gateway for customers
Perhaps PHP is the most profitable platform for websites that are expecting for good return on investment because of it user-friendly experience. If you are the one who need to learn more about it, just go and join in some PHP training institute in Chennai that offers cost-effective courses in teaching you the dynamic features of developing website that can increase the credibility of any business!